The workshop is aimed at tourism business managers, owners & key staff who are interested in maximising the business opportunities that ancestral tourism & the events of Homecoming 2014 will provide.
This workshop from Tourism Intelligence Scotland has been developed to help businesses to identify the opportunities that Scotland’s ancestral tourism market offers &, most importantly, the business development opportunities it can create.
During the workshop you will:
- Identify the Ancestral Tourism market potential
- Understand the needs of the ancestral visitor
- Identify the opportunities that ancestral tourism offers your business
- Identify national & local resources that will enhance the ancestral visitor’s experience
- Hear how a local business has benefited from ancestral tourism
- Produce an action plan to help realise your business opportunities
You will also be able to network over lunch with other tourism businesses & post lunch, will have the opportunity to explore local research resources.
Everyone who attends will be provided with the comprehensive TIS Ancestral Tourism guide containing practical hints and tips for their business.